Foam Stress Ball
Stress balls are great for relieving tension and pent up frustration. The act of repeatedly squeezing a stress ball can help to release tension and relieve stress. The repeated pattern of grip and release helps to alleviate tension and stress and is an activity that you can do anywhere.
Our stress balls are approximately 7.5" in circumference or 2.4" in diameter.
Stress balls are great for relieving stress but did you know stress balls can also be used to:
- help improve your mood
- provide a distraction from an overwhelming situation, like a cancer diagnosis
- help you to focus on the task in hand
- help to reduce pain and anxiety during surgery
- help to pump your veins which is useful if you're having IV chemotherapy
- help to ease peripheral neuropathy.