Thymuskin Regeneration Shampoo
Thymuskin regeneration shampoo is supportive in the treatment of seborrhoeic eczema. Thymuskin Regeneration is gentle on the scalp and is particularly suitable for;
- regenerative scalp care
- a fatty hairline
- inherited hair loss
Thymuskin Regeneration contains the agent combination of GKL-02 thymus peptides and the herbal ingredients terpinen from the tea tree, as well as willow extract with salicylic acid. The synergistic thymic peptide-keratolytic effect provides anti inflammatory and regenerative properties.
Thymuskin Regeneration is;
- free of parabene, silicone, perfume and bovine ingredients
- dermatalogically tested
- PH- value skin friendly
- Can be used together with any Thymuskin Serum, Classic, Forte or Med
- Apply to damp hair and massage in gently, leave in for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Apply at least every 2nd to 3rd day, depending on severity
- Suitable for long term use and recommended to avoid a relapse
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BETAINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, 4-TERTINEOL, SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE.
Studies and controlled observational scientific investigations performed on more than 1,000 men and women at dermatology and university clinics in Germany and internationally have verified the effectiveness of Thymuskin on all forms of hair loss.
The success rate for androgenetic hair loss (hereditary hair loss often referred to as male pattern hair loss or female pattern hair loss), telogen effluvium (hair thinning or hair shedding), alopecia areata (spot baldness) and mildforms of cytostatic drug-induced alopecia (chemotherapy related hair loss) averages well over 90%, with no side effects involved even with long-term use.
Androgenetic Alopecia (hereditary hair loss)
A study was undertaken investigating the effectiveness and tolerability of Thymuskin (serum and shampoo) in the initial phase of androgenetic alopecia (AGA) over a period of six months. The study included 364 test subjects.
The patients used the serum once a day and the shampoo three times a week over a total period of 24 weeks.
- After 6 months hair loss reduced in an average of 96% of patients
- Sebororrohea (excessively oily skin) and erythema (skin irritation) improved in at least 89% of patients in each case
- Itching was eliminated in 74% of women and 75% of men
Chronic Telogen Effluvium (hair thinnning / shedding)
A study was undertaken investigating the effectiveness and tolerability of Thymuskin (serum and shampoo) in 184 women and 57 men with chronic telogen effluvium (chronic TE) over a period of six months.
- Hair loss reduced in an average of 99% of patients
- Seborrhoea and erythema improved in at least 93% of women and 76 %of men
- Itching eliminated in 80% of women and 51% of men
Alopecia Areata (Circular hair loss or spot baldness)
Two studies were performed investigating Thymuskin’s effectiveness in 16 patients with alopecia areata (AA) over a period of 12 months.
- Number of hairs lost daily reduced by 96%
- New hair growth in 65% - 86% of patients
- Full remission in 40% of patients
Cytostatic Drud-Induced Alopecia (Chemotherapy induced hair loss)
A study was undertaken to investigate the extent to which hair loss as a side effect of cytostatic chemotherapy can be affected by the prophylactic application of Thymuskin alongside the treatment.
- Thymuskin is 3 times more likely to prevent hair loss or total reversible alopecia under cytostatic (chemotherapy) therapy.
- With ‘mild’ cytostatic therapy, Thymuskin maintains hair condition in up to 94% of patients.
- Thymuskin use can maintain hair condition significantly more often for patients undergoing ‘mild’ cytostatic therapy (5-fluorouracil) than for patients undergoing ‘aggressive’ cytostatic therapy (Adriamycin).
- The positive effects of Thymuskin on hair condition are more significant for patients with breast or colon cancer than for patients with oesophageal or stomach cancer.
If you'd like further details regarding the clinical evidence for using Thymuskin to help prevent hair loss please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The cause of dandruff in many cases is called seborrheic eczema. Flaky dandruff appears, often redness and itching on the scalp follows - and ultimately in most cases hair loss too.
Thymuskin Regeneration contains the agent combination GKL-02 thymus peptides and the herbal ingredients terpinen from the tea tree, as well as willow extract with salicylic acid. The synergistic thymic peptide-keratolytic effect provides anti-inflamatory and regenerative properties.
There are 2 steps to choosing the right combination of Thymuskin Shampoo and Serum scalp therapy.
1. Select the Thymuskin Shampoo, which best matches your hair type:
- Classic Shampoo - especially for fine, normal to greasy or greasy-flaky hair
- Med Shampoo - especially for sensitive, dry or long hair
- Forte Shampoo - especially for damaged, exhausted hair
- Regeneration Shampoo - especially for dandruff and fatty hairline regulation
2. Select the most suitable Thymuskin Scalp Treatment Serum by identifiying the type of the hairloss:
- Classic Serum - for universal hairloss and particularly suitable for hereditary hairloss
- Med Serum - for regenerative care in the case of circular and diffuse hair loss
- Forte Serum - for regenerative care in the case of hair loss due to chemotherapy and diffuse hair loss
You can mix and match different Thymuskin products according to your hair type and hairloss type e.g. Thymuskin Classic Shampoo + Thymuskin Forte Serum.