Dammit Doll Care Box Giveaway - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT Sunday 20th June 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter is not proof of receipt of entry. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries will only be valid if they have been posted on the original Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feed. Entries featured on subsequent shares may not be seen by the promoter and cannot be considered.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in your details as directed in the entry requirements.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 21st June 2021. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is one Dammit Doll Care Box containing the following items; Dammit Doll, This Book Could Help, Cup of Courage, Stress Relief Rollerball, Foam Stress Ball, Here for you Postcard, Product Information Sheet.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks of the closing date.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that Facebook, Instagram or Twitter shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
12. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is CancerPal, Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83 3GG
16. The winners will be notified via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter messenger on Sunday 27th June.
The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.