Wooden Foot Massager
Reflexology is the practice of applying specific areas of pressure to the foot that are believed to correspond to every organ, gland and zone of the human body to promote optimal balance and wellbeing.
This easy to use roller massager can be used in the comfort of your own home to stimulate reflexes in the foot which can help to relieve stress and promote wellbeing.
- This high quality, ergonomically designed foot massager is made from naturally sustainable wood. It is easy to use and comprises of 30 massaging rollers, moving independently to stimulate reflexes in the foot which help to :
The massager is good for keeping the circulation moving as a precaution against DVT on airline flights or whilst sitting for long periods.
- Relieve stress - through relaxation
- Soothe tensions - through improved nerve pathways
- Improve circulation - through massage
- Promote optimal wellness - through different pressure points
- Place the foot roller on a flat, clean and dry surface with the massaging rollers facing upwards.Whilst seated, carefully place one foot on the massager and begin to move your foot forwards and backwards along the rollers, applying more pressure as needed.When finished, switch to the other foot.