Thymuskin Classic Serum 100ml
Thymuskin is a dermatological hair product that has been clinically proven* to help with the prevention of hairloss and the activation of new hair growth for both men and women. It is highly effective, offers very good tolerability for various types of hair loss and does not have any side effects.
The Thymuskin system consists of the combined application of Thymuskin Shampoo and Thymuskin Scalp Serum. By using the shampoo first, it prepares the scalp for treatment with the Thymuskin serum.
Thymuskin was developed in Germany over 25 years by 9 physicians whose main focus was patients suffering from hair loss as a result of chemotherapy.
The Thymuskin active ingredient complex is an integrated reproduction of the natural thymus extract - a peptide structure modelled on nature. Peptides are building blocks of the life of the skin and hair. Each of these thymus peptides has a specific task. The function of such so-called signal peptides can be simplified like the operation of a light switch. In this way, cell processes can be triggered or prevented. Thus, numerous Thymuskin peptides evolve into a positive, synergistic and nature-like effect. The biological effectiveness of Thymuskin is particularly evident in the activation of hair the cells (keratinocytes), which decisively influence the physiological growth of the hair. The hair formation is stimulated and the growth phase extended. Various enzymes that play a crucial role in the development of hair loss are inhibited. This stimulates hair growth in a sustainable way.
The Thymuskin Classic line is used for universal (all types and all stages) thinning hair problems and for the nourishing, reinforcement, and strengthening of hair. It also strengthens the immune defense and rejuvenates the hair follicle while providing hair with necessary hair caring ingredients.
- Silicon and paraben free
- Lasts approximately 50 days
Please note that Thymuskin Classic is the version that was mainly used in the clinical studies, although Thymuskin Forte has since been developed for very strong thinning hair problems i.e. chemotherapy.
Always read the label before use.
The application of Thymuskin is very simple. Wash your hair with Thymuskin shampoo and leave it on for a short time. After rinsing, dry your hair as usual. Then part your hair and apply the serum selectively.
Application of Thymuskin Shampoo
- For gentle cleaning and basic conditioning, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the shampoo into the hair and scalp and let it take effect briefly.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry the cleaned hair, preferably with a towel.
Use a hazelnut-sized amount (about 1.5 ml) for short hair to double the amount for long hair.
Application Thymuskin Serum
- Place the applicator tip directly on the scalp to apply the Thymuskin serum in punctual drops to the scalp.
- Massage the serum with your fingertips in circular motions into the scalp until it seems dry.
- Proceed this way. Usually it needs about 4-6 parted hair lines for the total scalp. It is a leave-in product, do not rinse out.
- The Thymuskin serum can be applied to the scalp, both in the case of still damp, as well as already dried hair. Also on the days when the hair was not washed.
- You can use your styling products as normal but leave out application to the scalp.
- Avoid pointing hair dryer directly on the scalp. Blow dry with distance and only warm, not hot air.
Wet scalp with water (approx. 2 ml to max. 4 ml). Distribute serum well, not so much that it runs down the head.
Duration of application
Acclimation: When starting to use Thymuskin, the activation of hair follicles can lead to a slight increase in hair loss. In order to minimize this potential effect, adjust the application of Thymuskin shampoo to your usual washing rhythm (at least twice a week). Apply Thymuskin serum for the first 6 weeks every 2 days and thereafter daily (even on days when you do not wash your hair). When you wish to stop using Thymuskin, this process should be reversed and usage should be slowly reduced.
After acclimation, use 1x daily until a significant improvement occurs. Thereafter, a reduction to 3x per week. Once the desired result is achieved, Thymuskin can be slowly discontinued.
Diffuse hair loss: Depending on the cause and stage, a minimum period of use of 3 - 6 months is recommended.