Neil's Yard Lavender Essential Oil
Relaxing with a cleansing and refreshing aroma, lavender essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves of French lavender. Naturally soothing, lavender oil is calming for your body, mind and wellbeing.
Naturally soothing, lavender oil is one of the most common essential oils used in aromatherapy.
Calming for your body, mind and wellbeing, lavender essential oil has been recommended:
- to aid relaxation and promote sleep - the sedative effects of the oil have been shown to promote a night of healthy sleep
- to reduce anxiety - breathing in the aroma of lavender oil can boost your mood and calm your nerves
- to ease nausea - the calming nature of lavender can in turn help fight nausea.
- as a natural air freshener.
- traditionally used as a soothing antiseptic essential oil, lavender is a good general first aider.